Frequently Asked Questions
- trading colocation: ½ rack units with 20 U and 3kW
- web colocation: ¼ rack units with 10 U and 1.5kW
No, operators’ equipment is restricted to the telecommunications rooms.
The following services are included:
At the IT/Staging Logistics Area
- The reception and return of equipment sent to the Exchange by the client.
- Client guidance offered on matters regarding the installation, uninstallation and movement of equipment.
- Equipment assemblage at a staging area rack.
- Monitoring of the client and the manufacturers/providers of equipment while the environment is being set up
- Linking of staging area equipment to the electricity supply
- Connection with network points (UTP, coaxial and fiber optic)
- Equipment transported for activation in the colocation area
- Physical access to the colocation and staging areas enabled
At the colocation area
- Visual verification of the machines and physical verification of the cables, for diagnostic assistance and repairs
– Interconnection of internal equipment with the rack and cross connections
– Interconnection of the rack to the point of presence (POP) and data processing center (DPC)
– Cable crimping (UTP, coaxial and fiber optic)
- Moving and linking equipment at the rack to the electricity supply
- Equipment inventory
- Filming and adjustment of cameras
- Activation and deactivation of equipment at the client’s request
- Deactivation of trading equipment
This activation is already included in the services package, as long as it is a connection at Telecommunications Room 1 and a connection at Telecommunications Room 2.
VPN may be configured with several peers and accessing at several different registers. B3 will do the configurations. Forms will be sent.
There will be individual treatment by the Colocation area with the IT area. For example: UDP500 cannot. Generally speaking, everything aimed at trading may transit in the Colocation environment, but post-trade traffic may not.
300.00 a month. We will send clients full details of the policy.
Yes. And, yes, the cross may occur, but requests will undergo a B3 viability assessment.
Trading is 10GB and Administration is 1GB.
Details will be sent by mail in the week of June 05.
At the moment, the services that have already been mentioned will be provided. There are partners who can help.
Yes, B3 will enable trading services, therefore it will be possible to enter orders among data centers and receive Market Data and DropCopy.